Walkthrough #1 - Block Types
1. Soft Blocks - Brown, look like bricks, can be destroyed
2. Hard Blocks - Silver, set up in a grid patters, can not be destroyed
Walkthrough #2 - Items & Their Effects
1. Bomb Up (looks like a bomb in a frame) - Increases how many bombs you can place at a time by 1
2. Speed Up (looks like a roller skate) - Increases your speed
3. Fire Up (looks like a smiling flame) - Increases how far your bomb's flames can reach
4. Bomb Kick (looks like a foot kicking a bomb) - Walking into a bomb kicks it, the "X" button can stop it from moving
5. Bomb Down (looks like a crossed-out bomb) - Decreases how many bombs you can place at a time by 1
6. Speed Down (looks like a wooden sandal) - Decreases your speed
7. Fire Down (looks like a tired, blue flame) - Decreases how far your bomb's flames can reach
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Bomberman Land Touch! profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.