Walkthrough #1 - Profile Creation Walkthrough
1. The host taps on a profile square of their choice (they're all exactly the same).
2. "Hi! I'm Emily. I'll be your guide."
3. "Let's get started! What's your name?"
4. The player taps in a name (wth up to four characters) by tapping the on-screen keyboard on the lower screen.
5. The player then taps "OK" in the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
6. "Please enter the month you were born."
7. The player taps in a month (1 through 12) by tapping the on-screen keyboard on the lower screen.
8. The player then taps "OK" in the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
10. The player taps in a day (1 through 31) by tapping the on-screen keyboard on the lower screen.
11. The player then taps "OK" in the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
13. The player then taps "OK" in the bottom right corner of the lower screen to confirm the information.
Walkthrough #2 - In-Game Introductions
1. Character Hunt: Here's a brain teaser. Match up two identical characters from the panel. Ready? Go!
2. Compatability (Compatibility download): We will evaluate each player on their respective DS. When both players complete the evaluation, we will move on to the next one. Next, I'll explain how to play.
3. Count-Mania: I bet you can count backwards in your sleep! Show us your counting skills starting from one.
4. Hexagonal Colors: Here are a group of hexagons in different patterns and colors. Try to match them up when the panels are flipped over. Select "Ok" when you're finished. Start now!
5. Match Game: Take a look at all of the different pieces of the puzzle. Now guess what the overall picture will look like when the pieces are combined. Select your answer from the panel below.
6. Pi And Thagoras: Now it's time to test your powers of observation. Study the figures on the lower screen. Do you see one that matches one of them on the top screen? Select it now!
7. Quick Numbers: Now, let's test your memory! Remember the numbers that speed by on the top screen. Enter the numbers as soon as the number pad comes up. Touch "Ok!" when you're finished. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
8. Scattered Memory: Let's train your brain! Scan these symbols into your photographic memory. Which one has the same pattern of those symbols? If you think you know, select that box! Need a little help? Feel free to narrow the answers down with the hint button. Good luck!
9. Spot The Difference: Now, once again, concentrate on these two pictures. Are they the same? If so, select the green button. If tyhey're different, select the red button. Go for it!
10. Touch Of Brilliance: Keep your eye on the flashing white tile. Note the last place it flashed. Touch the same tile to answer. I'd wish you luck, but you don't need it.
11. Twirling Cards: Your powers of observation could shame an eagle. Study the cards above and below. Which one of the cards below is not found the the cards above? Find the card now! This will be easy for you.
NOTE: Yes, the above underlined typo is, in fact, in the game.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Brain Assist profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.