1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. If this is the first time this copy of the game has been played...
2a. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
2b. The host will then select which hand they write with by tapping "Left" or "Right" on the touch screen.
2c. The game will ask the host to create a profile.
2d. The game will ask if the host wishes to use their Nintendo DS's nickname and then will ask the host to tap "Yes" or "No on the touch screen.
2e. The host will tap "Confirm" (twice) on the touch screen.
2f. If the host taps "No" (twice) on the touch screen, the host will ba asked to enter a profile name by tapping keys on an on-screen keyboard.
2g. After entering a name, the host will tap "Confirm" (twice) on the touch screen.
3. If the game has been played before, the host taps anywhere on the touch screen when "Tap to Start" appears.
1. At the main menu, the host taps on "Battle Royale" (the second option from the top) twice.
2. The host taps on "Multiplayer" (the bottom option) twice.
3. The host taps on "DS Download Play" (the bottom option) twice.
4. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
5. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
6. When the graphic bar appears saying "DROPCAST: Battle Royale", the guests tap on it.
7. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
8. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "Ready" near the center of the screen.
1. The guest(s) will be asked to select their handedness (left-handed or right-handed) by tapping "Left Hand" or "Right Hand" on the touch screen.
2. Each player is then asked to choose their character by tapping on their picture twice (once to highlight it and again to select it).
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Twelve columns of squares (of varying colors and containing various designs) will appear on the touch screen (and once per opponent on the non-touch screen).
2. On the touch screen, the squares will be made up of four different colors (plus the occasional Special Ability tile).
3. When two or more of the same color square are connected (above, below, or to the side - but not diagonal), they can be tapped and removed.
4. When six or more of the same color square are connected, an action can be completed...
4a. If the design on the square was a triangle, one of the two most basic attacks are carried out.
4b. If the design on the square was a circle, the most powerful basic attack is carried out.
4c. If the design on the square was a hyphen, a counter-attack can be performed to stop currently-incoming
4d. If the design on the square is your character's profile, the character's Special Ability can be performed (only ONE of this block type is needed).
5. When a group of six or more squares of the same color is tapped, the basic attack will be centered on the same column location that was tapped.
NOTE: If a player taps a group and the group is in the fifth column from the left, the attack will center on an opponent's fifth column from the left, etc.
What To Look For
1. On the touch screen, your playing field is displayed.
2. On the touch screen, any messages will appear across the top of the screen.
3. On the touch screen, the shape that the blocks' attack patter will cause is in the top right corner.
4. On the touch screen, the countdown clock displaying the remaining time fr the current block attack pattern is in the top center.
5. On the non-touch screen, the playing field(s) of all opponents will be displayed.
1. Outlast all opponents.
2. Prevent the block stacks from reaching the top of the touch screen.
3. Counter incoming attacks
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Dropcast profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.