1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. The game will recommend that you either use headphones or turn up the volume as it is very sound-oriented.
4. When the graphic of the agents appears, tap the screen.
5. If this is the first time that you use the game, it will automatically enter the Tutorial Mode.
5a. If you want to skip the tutorial, close the DS (sleep mode) and then open it up again (you do not need to turn it off).
5b. If you want to return to the tutorial later, it is on the main menu.
1. The host will tap on "Multiplayer".
2. The host will tap on "VS Player" and then tap "OK" in the lower right-hand corner.
3. The host will tap on "Start New Game".
4. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
5. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
6. When the graphic bar appears saying "Elite Beat Agents", the guests tap on it.
7. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
8. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "OK" in the lower right-hand corner.
1. The host will select their agent for all of the unlocked options and then tap "OK" in the lower right-hand corner.
2. The guests can then choose which team (Red or Blue) they want to be on (thus selecting co-op or vs).
3. The guests can then choose from any of the remaining agents and then tap "OK" in the lower right-hand corner.
4. Once all guests have selected their agents, the owne can tap "OK" in the lower right-hand corner.
5. The host then selects a difficulty level from the list and then tap "OK" in the lower right-hand corner.
6. The host can then select a song from the list and tap "OK" in the lower right-hand corner.
6a. Until you unlock additional songs in single-player mode, you can only choose the song "Walkie Talkie Man".
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Whenever a shrinking ring touches a circle with a number in it, tap the number.
2. If there is a bar attached to the circle, drag the ball along the bar.
3. If the bars have a blinking repeat sign at one end while you're dragging the ball, drag the ball back the other direction.
4. When the spinner comes up, keep spinning without pause until it goes away.
What To Look For
1. The circles with the numbers tell you which is coming next by the increasing numbers.
2. The numbers will start at 1 and go to 12 (or more), but the counting restarts whenever the color changes.
3. Each song is broken up into segments separated by breaks to go your hands a rest, but the animation will warn you before restarting.
4. If you start to miss a lot, the screen's image will shake, but the circles and attached bars will not move.
1. Keep close to the beat.
2. Try for the longest chain of successes.
3. Aim for the most "Elite Beat 300"s (perfectly on beat/best accuracy).
3. Get the highest score.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Elite Beat Agents profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.