1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. The host will choose English or Spanish (Espanol) by tapping on the language of their choice.
4. When "Press Start" appears on the lower screen, the host taps anywhere on the lower screen (or presses the Start button).
1. The host taps on "Multiplayer" (the second option from the top).
2. The host taps on "DS Download Play" (the bottom option).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Homie Rollerz", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "Go" in the bottom right corner.
1. The host will select their racer from eight (8) choices by taping on the racer of their choice and then on "Go" in the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
2. The host will select the course from three (3) choices by highlighting the course of their choice with the left and right arrows on the direction pad.
3. The host will then tap on "Go" in the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Accelerate: "A" button
2. Brake/Reverse: "Y" button
3. Steering: Direction Pad
5. Use An Item: "X" button
6. Lean/Roll Left: "L" button
7. Lean/Roll Right: "R" button
8. Jump: "L" and "R" buttons together
9. Change Map View: Select Button
10. Pause/Menu: Start button (host only)
11. Pick Up Items: Drive through a giant floating race box
12. Earn Respect: Perform tricks and successfully complete attacks
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the current lap number is written out in the top left corner.
2. On the upper screen, the Boost Gauge is displayed in the middle of the screen's left edge.
3. On the upper screen, the current item being held (if any) will be displayed in the lower left corner.
4. On the upper screen, your current rank will be displayed in the bottom left corner.
5. On the upper screen, your current number of respect points is displayed in the bottom center (occasionally replaced with how you're earning them).
6. On the lower screen, the third-person view is displayed.
7. On the lower screen, the map is displayed.
8. On the lower screen, the current list of who is in which order is graphically displayed along the left edge of the screen.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Homie Rollerz profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.