1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When "Press Start" appears on the lower screen, the host taps anywhere on the lower screen or presses the Start button.
1. The host taps twice on "WirelessPlay" (the second option from the top).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Labyrinth", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "Start" in the bottom left corner of the screen.
1. The only selectable option is the Labyrinth Ball each player will use.
2. On the upper row, two Labyrinth Balls are available; a 4 ton blue ball and a 7 ton black ball.
3. On the lower row, five custom Labyrinth Balls (if created in the single-player game) will be available (otherwise, identical blue Labyrinth Balls will be there).
4. Each player can select their Labyrinth Ball by tapping one twice.
5. Multiple players can select the same Labyrinth Ball.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. The screen can be rotated in one of two ways in this mode...
2. Method 1: Touch the stylus to the stage map on the lower screen and draw a circle (clockwise or counterclockwise) to spin the stage in that direction.
3. Method 2: Press left (or right) on the direction pad to spin the stage counterclockwise (or clockwise).
2. If the Labyrinth Ball touches a time loss square (red or blue), time will be subtracted from the countdown clock.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the countdown timer is displayed in the top center of the screen.
2. On the upper screen, the main play field is displayed in detail.
3. On the lower screen, the map of the entire stage is displayed.
4. On the lower screen, the goal is marked in blue.
2. Don't let your time run out before your opponent's time runs out.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Labyrinth profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.