1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When the game's logo appears on the lower screen, tap it to continue.
4. If you already have created a game, tap on the "Load Game" option twice.
4a. If your game ("Game 1", "Game 2", or "Game 3") is not highlighted, tap it to highlight it.
4b. Once your game is highlighted, tap it again, the tap on the green check mark.
5. If you haven't played before, you'll need to start a new game.
5a. "New Game" will already be highlighted. Tap it once.
5b. You'll be given a graphical tour of the cantina, then put in control of Princess Leia and a Rebel Trooper.
5c. If you just started a new game, you'll have to save the game before hosting a wireless game.
5d. To save your game, hit the "Start" button then tap twice "Save Game".
5e. Select which game to save to by tapping once to highlight it (if necessary) and once more to select it.
5f. Tap the green check mark to confirm the game save.
6. The game will show two characters standing on the upper screen and their faces in circles on the lower screen.
7. Using the control pad, have the characters walk to the left around the bar and through the screen-wide doorway.
8. Have them walk the ascending ramp to the right (below the picture of Boba Fett) and through the door.
9. The characters will be standing in front of a pedastal. Have them walk up to it, then hit the "A" button.
1. Tap twice on "Host Single-Card Game" (once to highlight it and once more to select it).
2. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
3. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
4. When the graphic bar appears saying "LEGO Star Wars II", the guests tap on it.
5. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
6. When the list of names on the host's lower screen includes everyone that will be playing, they tap on "START" twice.
7. A progress bar on the host's lower screen will keep track of the downloading progress.
8. When the bar is full, wait for a few seconds and the system will procede.
9. The guests must tap on "??? - Arena" twice (??? will be the name of the owener's Nintendo DS system).
10. Once the host sees their name plus the names of all guests on their lower screen, they tap on "START" twice.
1. During option selection, the guests' lower screens will show what the host is seeing/selecting, but won't take input.
2. The first category the host can select is location.
2a. The first option is "Mos Eisley Streets" (a picture will be on the upper screen).
2b. The second option is "Jabba's Tower" (a picture will be on the upper screen).
3. If you chose "Mos Eisley Streets", you will be able to select from two game types.
3a. In "Kills - Deaths", the player with the most points based on kills (+1) and deaths (-1) wins.
3b. In "Deathmatch", the player with the most points based on kills (+1) wins (deaths do not factor in).
4. If you chose "Jabba's Palace", you will be able to select from five game types.
4a. In "Capture", the player with the most points based on capturing Carbonite Han Solo (+5) wins (kills & deaths do not factor in).
4b. In "Deathmatch", the player with the most points based on kills (+1) wins (deaths and capturing Carbonite Han Solo do not factor in).
4c. In "DM Points", the player with the most points based on capturing Carbonite Han Solo (+5), kills (+1), and deaths (-1) wins.
4d. In "Points - Deaths", the player with the most points based on deaths (-1) wins (kills and capturing Carbonite Han Solo do not factor in).
4e. In "Kills - Deaths", the player with the most points based on kills (+1) and deaths (-1) wins. (capturing Carbonite Han Solo does not factor in.)
5. Due to a programming glitch, you can get different time duration options whether you are tapping the left arrow or right arrow for duration.
5a. If you go all the way to the left (15 sec), then tap to the right, your options are (in order)...
15 sec, 30 sec, 45 sec, 1 min, 1 min 30 sec (still says 1 min), 2 min, 3 min, 4 min, 5 min, 6 min, 7 min, 8 min, 9 min, 10 min, 12 min, 14 min, 16 min, 18 min, and 20 min
5b. If you go all the way to the right (20 min), then tap to the left, your options are (in order)...
20 min, 18 min, 16 min, 14 min, 12 min, 10 min, 9 min, 8 min, 7 min, 6 min, 5 min, 4 min, 3 min, 2 min, then skips to 1 min, 45 sec, 30 sec, and 15 sec.
5c. If you start in the middle (3 min), then tap to the left, the game will go to 2 min, 1 min, and then skips to 15 sec.
6. The host must then tap "Start Game" twice.
7. Lastly, you'll need to select you bounty hunter character (you have 30 seconds before it times out).
7a. In a new game, or if you haven't unlocked additional bounty hunters, you'll only be able to play as Greedo (guests can only select Greedo).
7b. Other bounty hunters with other abilities are unlocked by playing through the main game. See the Walkthroughs section for more details.
7c. Due to another programming glitch, the game will freeze if you use Lando Jabba's Palace (unlockable) and make him jump. Don't pick him for Single-Card Download.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Move your bounty hunter using the direction pad (spin left, spin right, move forward, move backward).
2. Make your bounty hunter jump using the "B" button (running jumps are direction pad + the "B" button).
3. Make your bounty hunter pull out their gun/shoot their gun using the "Y" button.
4. When standing in the red, waving rings, activate the grappling hook by pressing the "A" button.
5. If you are in contact with a pile of legos that need putting together, press and hold the "A" button.
6. 4-LOM (unlockable) and Leia Jabba's Palace (unlockable) can throw bombs using the "A" button.
7. Boba Fett (unlockable) has a jetpack, which is activated while pressing the "B" button while in a jump.
What To Look For
1. On the lower screen's left edge, you'll see each player's bounty hunter portrait. The player in the lead will be on top.
2. Next to the bounty hunter portraits, you'll find current game stats (kills and/or deaths and/or Carbonite Han Solo Captures).
3. On the lower screen's upper right corner is a radar with your character in the center facing the direction of the arrow.
3a. Other characters will appear as yellow LEGO heads.
3b. Carbonite Han Solo will appear whether or not capturing him counts for points in the selected game.
4. Tap on the camera in the lower screen's lower right corner to remove the radar and gain control of the camera angle.
4a. When the picture of a motion picture camera appears where the radar was, tap the center of the camera with the stylus.
4b. With the stylus still touching the camera, drag it up, down, left, or right to move the camera angle.
4c. To return to the radar, tap the radar symbol (beneath the lower left corner of the camera/radar display on the lower screen).
5. If the Nintendo DS systems lose connection, turn them ALL off and reboot before continuing or you'll freeze again.
1. The goal is to get the most points.
2. Depending on the game type you chose you may get points for...
2a. Killing an opponent (+1 point)
2a1. This score is valid in the game type "Deathmatch".
2a2. This score is valid in the game type "DM Points".
2a3. This score is valid in the game type "Kills - Deaths".
2b1. This score is valid in the game type "DM Points".
2b2. This score is valid in the game type "Points - Deaths".
2b3. This score is valid in the game type "Kills - Deaths".
2c. Capturing Carbonite Han Solo (+5 points)
2c1. This score is valid in the game type "Capture".
2c2. This score is valid in the game type "DM Points".
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.