1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
1. The host will tap on "Host a Multiplayer Game".
2. The guest will power on their Nintendo DS system.
3. The guest taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
4. When the graphic bar appears saying "Madagascar", the guest taps on it.
5. The guest's DS system will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
1. The host will always be Marty the Zebra and the guest will always be Alex the Lion.
2. The host can then select the game's difficulty...
If the host selects "Easy", the number of lemurs that must be saved is 10.
If the host selects "Normal", the number of lemurs that must be saved is 15. Foosa will be faster and more plentiful than "Easy".
If the host selects "Hard", the number of lemurs that must be saved is 20. Foosa will be faster and more plentiful than "Normal".
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Both players must work cooperatively to protect the lemurs and defeat the foosa.
2. To move your character, you will use the direction pad (up, down, left, right).
3. Orange lemurs will enter the screen from the right, head to the center of the screen to rescue the gray lemurs, then both will exit to the right.
4. Foosa will enter the screen and walk across the screen from left to right, killing all walking lemurs they encounter
5. Approach the foosa and attack them (using the "Y" button) to defeat them, allowing the grey lemurs to escape.
6. Each of the two players can jump up/down to any of the six levels.
7. You must protect the exiting lemurs from the foosa.
8. Every time an orange and gray lemur escape together successfully, the number of saved lemurs will go up by one.
9. Every time a foosa kills a lemur the number of saved lemurs drops down by one.
What To Look For
1. While the game is downloading, the following three messages appear...
- Protect the lemurs while they rescue their friends! Attack the foosa before they reach the lemurs. Be careful - your time is limited.
- The lemur icon shows how many lemurs must be rescued to win. Watch out! When the foosa catches a lemur, the number goes down.
- If you attack the lemurs, they will run away.
1. If the number of saved lemurs is equal to the goal number before time runs out, you win.
2. If time runs out before the number of saved lemurs is equal to the goal number, you lose.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Madagascar profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.