Cheat #1 - Level 1-1
1. Pick up the pink blocks and put them down on the horizontal path.
2. Start up both Mini Marios heading left.
3. While both Mini Marios are to the left of the pink blocks, pick them up again.
4. The Mini Marios will jump down, walk to the right, and out the door as a chain.
Cheat #2 - Level 1-2
1. Have the two Mini Marios on the left start walking to the right.
2. Pick up the vertical pink blocks and set them down horizontally over the spikes on the right before the Mini Marios get there.
3. Once the last of those Mini Marios pass the first set of pink blocks on the left, pick them up and place them horizontally on the upper level.
Cheat #3 - Level 1-3
1. Start by picking up the pink blocks below the plant and putting them back when the fireball is below, trapping it below the blocks.
2. Start up the two Mini Marios on the right so that they're walking to the left and have them each jump on the yellow spring.
3. Once the two Mini Marios are past the pink blocks under the plant, pick them up and put them back when the fireball is back in the plant.
4. Pick up the vertical pink block on the left and put them down horizontally on the upper level.
5. Once the first Mini Mario has collect the Mario Card, pick the pink blocks on the left up and put them horizontally on the lower level.
Make sure that the pink blocks trap the fireball in the the lower plant.
Also, be careful to grab the pink blocks and not to stop a Mini Mario by accident.
6. All the Mini Marios should head to the door with the gold Mini Mario being last.
Cheat #4 - Level 2-1
1. Have the upper Mini Mario head right. He'll collect the coin, bounce off the wall, and head left.
2. Once the upper Mini Mario is at the red switch, have him jump on it.
3. Immediately start the lower Mini Mario to the right and have it jump on the lower yellow switch when it gets there.
4. Once the Mario Card is collected, both Mini Marios will bounce off the right wall, head left, and then bounce off the left wall.
5. Have the second of the two Mini Marios jump on the red switch as it passes it (the first will already be at the yellopw barrier).
6. Have each Mini Mario jump on the blue spring as he gets to it (while walking toward the right).
Cheat #5 - Level 2-2
1. Time the plant's fireball and leave just before it spits it out.
2. Have the Mini Mario in the upper left walk to the left. Have him jump on the red switch and immediately head right.
3. Have the moving Mini Mario jump on the yellow switch, trapping the fireball with the plant.
4. The Mini Mario from the upper left will walk off, land on the blue spring and end up in the upper right corner, all on its own.
5. Once the two Mini Marios walk off the platform heading left and collect the coin, make them both walk to the right.
6. When the last Mini Mario reaches the red switch, have him jump on it. He will be trapped to the right of the barrier.
7. While one Mini Mario is trapped to the right, let the two in the lower left collect the Mario Card, then send them to the right.
If the camera follows the wrong Mini Marios, you can move it with the direction pad any time.
8. After the Mario Card is collected and the two Mini Marios head to the right, have the second one jump on the yellow switch.
9. Keep moving all three Mini Marios so that they all stay near the yellow spring.
10. Have the three Mini Marios jump on the spring one at a time, and then head left once the land on the platform.
11. As the Mini Marios bounce off of each other, keep aiming them to the right.
12. Have the last Mini Mario up hit the yellow switch and send them all left to the door.
Cheat #6 - Level 3-1
1. Start up both Mini Marios and send them up into the pipe and they'll exit out to the left.
2. As soon as the second Mini Mario exits the pipe, rotate the center pipe so that the two openings are down and right.
3. Once the Mini Marios get under the pipe again, have them jump up into it. They'll exit to the right.
4. As soon as the second Mini Mario exits the pipe, rotate the center pipe so that the two openings are right and up.
5. Have both of the Mini Marios jump on the yellow spring on the platform. They'll re-enter the pipe and exit up top.
6. As the first Mini Mario exits, send him to the left. Do the same when the second Mini Mario exits.
7. After they bounce off each other and the one on the left bounces off the wall, have him jump the red switch.
8. The first Mini Mario will walk off to the right, collect the Mario card, and head left again.
9. AT THE SAME TIME, you must keep the second Mini Mario walking back and forth IN FRONT OF the yellow switch.
10. AS SOON AS the Mini Mario that collected the card reaches solid ground, have the upper Mini Mario hit the yellow switch.
11. Make the upper Mini Mario walk off to the left. He will follow the lower Mini Mario through the horizontal-only pipe and out the door.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2: March Of The Minis profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.