1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When "TOUCH TO BEGIN!" appears on the lower screen, the host taps anywhere on the lower screen.
1. The host taps "Multiplayer" (the second option from the bottom).
2. The host taps "Share" (the bottom option).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Monster Band", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "Start" in the center of the screen.
1. The host can change the difficulty by tapping the desired option (Hard, Medium/default, or Easy) on the right edge of the lower screen.
2. The currently selected option will have a small ball (red, orange, and yellow) attached to its left side.
3. To begin, the host taps the green arrow in the bottom right corner of the lower screen (the one pointing to the right).
Game Controls / How To Play
1. During the song ("The Final Countdown", as made famous by Europe), dials will appear over different parts of the instruments.
2. As the dial turns, the pointer will reach the top center of the dial and it will then be pointing down.
3. When the dial points down, it will light up.
4. When the dial lights up, tap inside the dial.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the score is shown near the top center of the screen.
2. On the upper screen, the note meter is along the left edge.
3. On the upper screen, the fan meter is along the right edge.
4. On the upper screen, the lyrics (if any) will appear along the bottom edge.
5. On the lower screen, the instrument currently being played is shown.
2. Maintain perfect timing.
3. Outscore your opponent.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Monster Band profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.