1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. If this is the first time this particular copy of the game is loaded, the game will take a couple of minutes to create a save file.
4. When "Touch the Touch Screen" appears on the lower screen, the host taps anywhere on the lower screen.
1. The host taps "DS Wireless Communications" (the bottom option).
2. The host taps "Present" (the bottom option).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "MySims", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "Start" in the center of the screen.
(No options are available for the one game in the demo - Paragliding.)
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Move forward (left): Push left on the direction pad.
2. Move backward (right): Push right on the direction pad.
3. Ascend Slowly: Push up on the direction pad.
4. Ascend Quickly: Blow into the microphone.
5. Descend Slowly: Push down on the direction pad.
6. Descend Quickly: Press the "B" button.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the current score is in the top box.
2. On the upper screen, the current distance travelled is in the bottom box (in meters).
3. On the lower screen (at the menu), tapping the book in the top right corner of the screen brings up a descriptive set of instructions.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com MySims profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.