1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When "Touch the Touch Screen" appears on the lower screen, the host touches anywhere on the lower screen or presses the Start button.
1. The host taps "Wireless Communications" (the bottom option).
2. The host taps "Send Minigame" (the second option from the top).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "MySims Kingdom", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "Start" in the center of the screen.
1. The player selects the difficulty they would like to play by .
2. Easy is the top (green) bar.
2a. In Easy difficulty, customers will ask for two vegetables each.
2b. In Easy difficulty, the item grid on the lower screen will be 3 wide by 3 high (9 items to choose from).
3. Normal is the middle (yellow) bar.
3a. In Normal difficulty, customers will ask for three vegetables each.
3b. In Normal difficulty, the item grid on the lower screen will be 4 wide by 3 high (12 items to choose from).
4. Hard is the bottom (red) bar.
4a. In Hard difficulty, customers will ask for four vegetables each.
4b. In Hard difficulty, the item grid on the lower screen will be 4 wide by 4 high (16 items to choose from).
Game Controls / How To Play
1. On the upper screen, a customer will appear and request vegetables via speech bubbles above their head (along the top edge of the upper screen).
2. Locate the vegetables in the grid on the lower screen that match the requested vegetables on the upper screen.
3. Tap all matching vegetables in the grid on the lower screen (in the grid) in any order.
4. When the next customer arrives, select the vegetables that match their request.
5. Continue the process until time runs out.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the requested vegetables will be pictured in the top left corner.
2. On the upper screen, the amount of time remaining will be displayed in the bottom right corner.
3. On the upper screen, the number of satisfied customers will be displayed above the amount of time remaining.
4. On the lower screen, the vegetables that are available for sale are arranged in a grid pattern.
1. Successfully complete as many transactions as possible.
2. Maintain a perfect success rate.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com MySims Kingdom profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.