*** My Word Coach ***
- Basic Game Information
- Game Title: My Word Coach
Alternate Names: "My English Coach"
- Release Date(s): 2007-11-06 (U.S.), 2007-11-16 (Europe), 2007-11-07 (Australia)
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Basics
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Specifics
- Game Description (as the Publishers describe it):
IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY IN A FEW MINUTES A DAY!
TIRED OF SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT WORD? EANT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF BETTER, OR JUST HAVE FUN? PLAY MY WORD COACH!
ANYONE CAN PLAY: From beginner to expert, from learner to linguist, My Word Coach automatically adapts its difficulty level to match your skills.
IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS: Track your progress as you master up to 16,000 words useable un everyday stuations.
- Words and definitions from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary.
- Created in association with Thomas Cobb, Professor of Applied Linguistics at UQAM University.
- More Game Specifics (External Links)
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.