1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
1. The host taps on "Multiplayer" (the bottom option).
2. The host taps their choice of stages.
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Nanostray", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. The download process will begin automatically.
NOTE: If the download process is interupted, the guest's Nintendo DS System will automatically be powered off.
1. The host selects the Game Mode by tapping one of the four on-screen buttons within the top half of the lower screen.
1a. Time 60s = The winner is the player that scores the most points in 60 seconds.
1b. Time 120s = The winner is the player that scores the most points in 120 seconds.
1c. Score 25k = The winner is the first player to score 25,000 points.
1d. Bonus Race = The winner is the player that collects the most gold coins in 120 seconds.
2. The host selects the Game Options by tapping one of the two on-screen buttons in the middle of the lower screen.
2a. Sudden Death = The game's win conditions are changed so that the last player alive wins.
2b. Timeout = The game's win conditions are based on the Game Mode.
3. To accept the highlighted options, the host taps "Start" near the bottom left corner of the lower screen.
4. To quit out of multiplayer, the host taps "Quit" near the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Move: Press up, down, left, or right on the directon pad.
2. Shoot Current Weapon: Press the "A" button or the "L" button.
3. Shoot Current Sub-Weapon: Press the "B" button.
4. Weapon/Sub-Weapon Select: Tap the weapon symbols along the curve on the right half of the lower screen.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the game play is displayed.
2. On the lower screen, the current connection's standings are listed in the top left corner.
3. On the lower screen, the current bonus strength is displayed beneath the standings.
4. On the lower screen, the amount of time remaining is displayed beneath the bonus.
5. On the lower screen, your score is displayed beneath the time remaining.
6. On the lower screen, your opponent's score is displayed beneath your score.
7. On the lower screen, your current energy (health level) is displayed to the right of the bonus.
8. On the lower screen, your sub-weapon power level is displayed to the right of your energy level.
9. On the lower screen, the weapon selection icons are the four circles to the right of the sub-weapon power level.
1. Score the most points.
3. Collect the most gold coins.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Nanostray profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.