1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
1. When the main menu appears, the host taps "Multi" (the middle option).
2. Two instruction graphics will appear on the host's lower screen...
2a. The graphic on the left reads: "Play together and destroy the bricks."
2b. The graphic on the right reads: "Hit the ball when your bat matches its colour."
2c. The host taps each graphic once (so that "OK" appears stamped on it) to acknowledge these rules.
3. The host then taps the "Let's Go!" bar across the bottom of the lower screen.
4. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
5. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
6. When the graphic bar appears saying "Nervous Brickdown Multi", the guests tap on it.
7. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
8. When the host's DS says that the guest trying to connect is linked, the host taps "OK" near the bottom center of the screen.
1. The host selects the difficulty by tapping on their choice.
2. "Easy" or "Normal" or "Hard" are listed respectively from the top down.
3. After the chosen difficulty is highlighted, the host taps on "OK" in the bottom center of the lower screen.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. To move the paddle left and right, drag it left and right with the stylus on the lower screen.
2. Players cannot move each other's paddle.
3. A player's paddle can only hit the ball if they are the same color.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the bricks are displayed and will slowly lower themselves toward - and into - the lower screen.
2. On the upper screen, the current score is displayed on the top center of the screen.
3. On the upper screen, the high score is displayed beneath the current score.
4. On the lower screen, the the paddles are displayed somewhere along the bottom border ofthe screen.
2. Don't let the bricks drop too low.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Nervous Brickdown profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.