1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
NOTE: The host can press the "A" button to skip the video once it has began.
3. When "Touch The Touch Screen To Start" appears on the lower screen, the host taps anywhere on the lower screen.
4. If this is the first time the game has been player, the host must create a save file.
4a. Tap on any empty file (and bar that reads "Ceate New User").
4b. When the game asks "Create new data?", tap "OK" (the left option).
4c. Enter a name for the save file by tapping letters and/or numbers on the on-screen keyboard.
4d. To enter a capital letter, tap the "SHIFT" button on the left side of the on-screen keyboard.
4e. To enter all capital letters, tap the "CAPS" button on the left side of the on-screen keyboard.
4f. To erase a character, tap the "BS" button in the top right corner of the on-screen keyboard.
4g. When the profile name has been entered, tap "OK" on the left half of the bottom edge of the lower screen.
4h. When "Save successful." appears on the lower screen, tap the blue "OK" bar.
5. If one or more profiles already exist, the host taps on the name of the profile of their choice.
6. (If a previous save file was loaded...) When "Load successful." appears on the lower screen, tap the blue "OK" bar.
1. The host taps "EXTRA" (the bottom option).
2. The host taps "Send Trial" (the top option).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Peggle Dual Shot Trial", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. The download will begin automatically.
(There are no selectable options.)
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Aim The Shooter 1: Drag the stylus around the touch screen (the shooter will follow), then lift the stylus from the screen when the shooter is aiming where you want.
2. Aim The Shooter 2: Press left or right on the direction pad.
3. Shoot 1: Tap the red button on the shooter.
4. Shoot 2: Press the "A" button.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the number of balls remaining is displayed in the top left corner.
2. On the upper screen, the remaining balls are shown along the left edge of the screen.
3. On the upper screen, the current and overall (in this download) high scores alternate at the top edge of the screen.
4. On the upper screen, the current score multiplier is displayed in the top right corner.
5. On the upper screen, the multiplayer countup is shown along the right edge of the screen.
6. On the lower screen, the ball shooter is on the top center of the screen.
7. On the lower screen, the ball catcher moves along the bottom edge of the screen.
1. Hit all of the orange pins and blocks without running out of balls.
2. Achieve as high of a score as possible.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Peggle Dual Shot profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.