cDSSingleCard.com - Point Blank DS - Instructions
Jupiter's Red Spot - The Home Page of XVR27
DSSingleCard.com - Point Blank DS - Instructions
1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When "Touch the Touch Screen to start!" appears on the lower screen, the host taps anywhere on the lower screen.
1. The host taps "VS" (the option closest to the top left corner of the lower screen).
2. The host taps the red "YES" that appears on the lower screen.
3. The host then taps "Search for an opponent" on the lower screen.
4. The guest will power on their Nintendo DS system.
5. The guest taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
6. When the graphic bar appears saying "Point Blank DS", the guest taps on it.
7. The guest's DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
8. The download process will begin automatically.
9. The message "Bonus points will be awarded for each life you have left in the end!" will appear on the players' lower screens above a red "Start" icon.
10. Either player can tap the red "Start" icon to enter the game.
1. The host will then select which course of mini games will be played of the five available.
2. The default course, Course A, will be highlighted.
3. To switch between the available courses, the host taps the left and right arrows on the left center and right center of their lower screen.
4. Each course shows images depicting its mini games on the upper screen in the order they're played within the highlight course.
5. To select the current course for playing, tap on the course's logo on the lower screen after it's highlighted (front and center).
6. The host then selects the difficulty level.
7. The difficulty choices (from easiest to hardest) are: Practice, Beginner, Advnaced, and Insane.
8. To make a decision on the difficulty, the host taps on the word for they difficulty the want to play.
9. The host is asked, "Are you sure?" and the host then taps the red "Yes" beneath the question.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. In each of the games, there is a goal you're expected to achieve.
2. The goal will change for each game and again for each difficulty setting.
3. You'll begin each game with three lives.
4. Each time you fail, you lose one life.
5. Hitting the wrong targets in some games will also cause the loss of a life.
6. At the end of each game, you'll be scored on the number of successful hits, your accuracy, your quickshot time, and the number of lives you have remaining.
7. At the end of the course, the player with highest overall point total is declared the winner.
8. Each of the games requires the you to tap targets within a time limit (sometimes with a limited number of ammo).
9. Some games also require you to avoid tapping certain things.
What To Look For
1. On the lower screen, the countdown timer will be in the bottom center of the screen.
2. On the lower screen, the word "Hit!" appears to the left of the countdown timer when the host lands a hit.
3. On the lower screen, the number of lives the host has remaining is displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.
4. On the lower screen, the amount of ammo available to the host is displayed above the number of lives the host has remaining.
5. On the lower screen, the word "Hit!" appears to the right of the countdown timer when the guest lands a hit.
6. On the lower screen, the number of lives the guest has remaining is displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. On the lower screen, the amount of ammo available to the guest is displayed above the number of lives the guest has remaining.
2. Achieve each level/difficulty's goals within the time limit.
3. Avoid hitting hostages, bombs, and your opponent's targets.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Point Blank DS profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.