*** Polarium ***
- Basic Game Information
Alternate Names: "Polarium DS", "One-Line Puzzle", "Hito Fude", "Chokkan Hito Fude" (Japan)
- Developer(s): Mitchell Corporation
- Release Date(s): 2005-04-18 (U.S.), 2004-12-02 (Japan), 2005-03-11 (Europe)
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Basics
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Specifics
- Game Description (as the Publishers describe it):
Prepare for brain-busting puzzles and fast-twitch action as you draw lines to flip black and white tiles and make patterns and puzzles disappear!
- Challenge - As patterns relentlessly fall from the top screen, draw lines to reverse their polarity and make them disappear. The more you clear, the faster they come...
- Puzzles - Solve 100 puzzles by drawing a single line, or design your own and trade them via wireless link!
- Versus - Link up wirelessly! Clear lines and use power-ups to fill your foe's screen with chaos.
- More Game Specifics (External Links)
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.