*** QuickSpot ***
- Basic Game Information
Alternate Names: "Quick Spot", "Machigai Museum U.S.", "Machigai Museum Series" (Japan)
- Publisher(s): Namco Bandai
- Developer(s): Namco Bandai
- Release Date(s): 2007-03-13 (U.S.)
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ (Comic Mischief, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use Of Tobacco)
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Basics
- # Of Players (SCD):
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Specifics
- Game Description (as the Publishers describe it):
FOCUS, BE QUICK, SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!
Two pictures will look alike at first, but really aren't. Test your concentration skills and see if you can quickly find the difference between two images. Play anytime and anywhere with your friends and see who is the sharpest. Get your brain and stylus moving and be ready to QuickSpot!
- Time Bomb - pass the Nintendo DS around like a hot potato to your friends before the time bomb explodes!
- Scramble - annoy and disrupt your friend's game by changing the color of their screen or even filling it with frogs!
- Rapid Play - In a series of pictures, quickly find the difference in 10 seconds or less to advance to the next stage.
- Highly Engaging - Rub or blow on your screen to uncover a picture and look for differences.
- Today's Fortune - Do you feel lucky? Check out what your Health, Money and even Romance Fortune says for today!
- Popular Characters - Pac-Man, Mr. Driller and other beloved NAMCO BANDAI characters show up on your screen!
- More Game Specifics (External Links)
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.