1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
1. The host taps on "Multiplayer" (the second option from the top).
2. The host presses the "Y" button.
3. The host taps "Single-Card Play" (the bottom option).
4. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
5. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
6. When the graphic bar appears saying "Roogoo Attack!", the guests tap on it.
7. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
8. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "A" in the bottom right corner of the screen or presses the "A" button.
1. The host selects the Progression.
1a. The progression is the way that the game will go from one level to the next.
1b. The choices are Random (the default), Sequential, and Repeat.
1c. Random selects randomly, Sequential will follow through the levels in order, and Repeat will play the same level over and over.
1d. To change the current selection, the host presses left or right on the direction pad while the star is in the box to the left of "Progression".
2. The host selects the Environment (conditional; see below).
2a. The environment is the playing field the game will take place on.
2b. The environment can only be chosen if the progression is set to Sequential or Repeat.
2c. The choices are Grasslands (the default), Forest, Mountains, Underwater, Swamplands, Ice, Desert, Wasteland, Meemoo City, The Core, and Space.
2d. To change the current selection, the host presses left or right on the direction pad while the star is in the box to the left of "Environment".
3. The host selects the Starting Level (conditional; see below).
3a. The starting level is the specific stage (the specific part of the playing field) that will be played.
3b. The starting level can only be chosen if the progression is set to Sequential or Repeat.
3c. The choices are different for each Environment.
3e. To change the current selection, the host presses left or right on the direction pad while the star is in the box to the left of "Starting Level".
4. The host selects the number of Races.
4a. The number of races indicates the number of levels played before being returned to the options menu.
4b. The choices are 1 (the default), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15.
4c. To change the current selection, the host presses left or right on the direction pad while the star is in the box to the left of "# Of Races".
5. When all of the settings are set as desired, the host taps "Continue" (in the bottom right corner of the lower screen) or presses the "A" button.
6. To begin the game, the host taps "Yes" in the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Each stage has different goals (see "Overall Goals" below).
2. Items and/or stacks of items will drop down to the next level and must land on/in the right areas/other items.
NOTE: Sometimes, items will go back up.
3. To rotate the currently highlighted level, press left or right on the direction pad or press the "L" button or "R" button.
4. To drop an item/stack of items faster, press the "A" button.
5. (When Applicable) To switch the colors on the top and bottom of the currently falling stack, press the "B" button.
NOTE: For example, if light yellow is on top of dark yellow and you want to switch them, press the "B" button.
6. (When Applicable) To launch a multiplayer attack, press the "X" button.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the currently available multiplayer attack will be displayed in the top right corner.
2. On the lower screen, all players' progress is shown on the progression line along the left edge of the screen.
3. On the lower screen, your current rank is shown below the progression line, near the bottom left corner.
Overall Goals (Depending On The Level)
1. Drop items into the correctly colored/shaped holes.
2. Make Burger Stacks (Bottom Bun --> Burger Patty --> Cheese Slice --> Top Bun) on grill portions.
3. Make Snowmen Stacks (Bottom Ball --> Body With Arms --> Head) on snow.
4. Make Hen Stacks (Nest --> Egg --> Hen) on nature areas.
5. Avoid blocks and get past obstacles.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Roogoo Attack! profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.