Walkthrough #1 - Introductory Cut Scenes & Storyline
1. Sonic: Man, this storm is rough!
2. Sonic: So, then, where's this big energy reaction of yours?
3. Tails: It should be around here somewhere.
4. Tails: Aha! I'm getting a reading on radar! It's close!
5. Tails: Sonic, can you see anything?
7. Tails: According to the radar, it should be over that way.
8. Sonic: OK, Tails, you keep an eye out and--
11. Tails: Aaah! The engine!
12. Sonic: Tails, do something!
13. Tails: Easy for you to say!
14. Tails: We're going down!
15. ???: Aw, and what's this? ...
16. ???: Strewth! I think they're dead!
19. Sonic: Tails? Are you all right?
20. Tails: Owww! I think so... Boy, that was some storm, huh, Sonic?
21. ???: Oh, blimey! You're alive!
24. ???: Mind yourself, mate! Askin' a sheila's name and ain't giving your own first...
25. Tails: What? Oh, I... I'm sorry!
26. Tails: My name is Tails.
27. Sonic: Oh, gee... And I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog!
28. Marine: Cheers! My name's Marine!
29. Marine: But what's this? I come down here, save your lives, and not even a "thank you"?
30. Tails: What? Oh! Thank you, miss!
31. Marine: Aw, well, she'll be apples.
32. Marine: I'm more interested in how you managed to find this island.
33. Marine: Crikey! You didn't swim 'ere, did you?
34. Tails: Hey, that's a good question. Do we even know where we are, Sonic?
36. Marine: This 'ere's Seagull Beach, near Windmill Village! You got any weustions, I'm your gal, mate!
37. Marine: After all, nothin' goes on 'round these parts without me knowing about it first, mate!
38. Marine: As for Seagull Beach, well, I named it after the heaps of seagulls round 'ere.
39. Marine: Ain't it just ripper?
41. Sonic: Tails, do you have any idea where this Windmill Village is?
42. Tails: No, I've never heard of it. I wonder where this island even is.
43. Marine: Strewth! You don't evenknow where the Southern Island is? It's in the middle of the ocean!
44. Sonic: Well, that much I've already figured out.
45. Tails: Sonic, what should we do?
46. Sonic: Well, maybe the folks in this Windmill Village can give us some clue as to where we are.
47. Marine: What? You want to come to my village? Well, then, my house is your house!
48. Tails: Thanks, Marine!
50. Sonic: Hm? Hey, it looks like somebody's hurt!
51. Tails: Sonic! It's Marine!
52. Sonic: Hey, Marine? Are you all right?
53. Marine: Awww! There it goes again. I really thought that I'd finally gotten it right...
54. Tails: Marine, what are you doing?
55. Marine: You blind, there, mate? I'm about to launch my pal here, the good ol' SS Marine!
56. Marine: Last time, though, I made a few blues, and things went a bit crook, you know?
57. Marine: Yeah, but she'll be right, then, won't she, mate?
58. Marine: There ain't no one on the Seven Seas who can outrun...
59. Marine: AHA! Now we've got some gas going!
60. Tails: I don't really like the look of this...
62. Sonic: Hey, can't you keep that thing straight?
63. Marine: No worries, mates! Really! I've got everything under control 'ere!
64. Marine: Holy dooley! Come on, Marine! I'm the one who built you! Stop being so stubborn!
65. Marine: Sonic! Tails! Enough with the bludgering! Come 'ere and help me!
66. Marine: Wait, me? Show weakness? No drama! Lemme just hit the brake 'ere and...
67. Tails: Hey, hold on a sec! That's the--!
69. Marine: Ahhh! My... my precious little baby! Look what's become of you!
70. Marine: Ohhhh, what should I do? I can't rebuild 'er now! There's no way I can fix this!
71. Tails: It's okay Marine. Tell you what, why don't you let me build a new ship for you?
72. Marine: Ohh, it's no use...
73. Sonic: Hey, trust me! When it comes to building things, Tails is number one!
74. Tails: Yeah! Honestly, I put things like this together all the time!
75. Marine: ... no, it's no use! There ain't any materials left anyway.
76. Tails: Huh? What do you mean?
77. Marine: The place I always go to get my building stuff has been blocked off, mate.
78. Marine: I don't know exactly what 'appened, but the trail is blocked by boulders.
79. Marine: Argh! And I... I can't get away from this place! I'll be stuck 'ere my whole life!
80. Marine: I'm goin' troppo 'ere! I HAVE to get out!
81. Tails: Sonic, what should we do?
82. Sonic: Hmmm. Well, I guess that settles it. I'll get you what you need!
83. Marine: Fair dinkum?! But... but the trail is blocked off! How will you...?
84. Sonic: No problem! I'll just blaze my own trail!
85. Tails: Just leave it to Sonic! He always comes through!
86. Marine: Well... all right, but...
87. Sonic: Come on! Let's go, Marine!
88. Sonic: So, what sort of materials do you need, exactly?
89. Marine: Let's see... there should be some stuff lying around...
90. Marine: Aha! This 'ere's what we need! Look for jewels or metal, like this.
91. Marine: Then I can give it a burl at puttin' it together.
92. Sonic: Hm? Hey, Marine, what are you looking at?
93. Sonic: Is that a book about ships?
94. Sonic: I think we should show this to Tails, first. Come on.
95. Tails: Can I look at this for a bit, Marine?
97. Tails: Hmmm. It's a book on shipbuilding.
98. Tails: It talks about using metals and jewels called "Materials."
100. Tails: Wow! I've never heard of constructing a ship with stuff like this before!
102. Tails: Looks like you need both metals and jewels to build the whole ship... I got it!
103. Marine: Blimey! Tails, you can understand that? You're a fair dinkum genius!
104. Tails: Aw, that's nothing!
105. Sonic: Okay, then I'll head out and get the materials that we need.
106. Tails: Okay! Good luck, Sonic!
108. Tails: Sonic! Since we're in a new place, do you want to practice your moves?
NOTE: "Yes" will be highlighted. Press the "A" button to be instructed on Sonic's moves. Press down on the direction pad and then the "A" button to skip it.
109. Tails: Press the direction pad left and right to walk in that direction.
110. Tails: Holding the direction pad either left or right will let you run in the direction you're holding.
111. Tails: Try to get to the stop point (a pillar topped with a gold star in a white circle).
112. Tails: Moving - right.
113. Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
114. Tails: The thing in front of tyou is a loop.
115. Tails: To move through the loop, just hold the direction pad in the direction you want to go.
116. Tails: In this case, just hold down right on the direction pad to make it through the loop.
117. Tails: Try to get to the stop point (a pillar topped with a gold star in a white circle).
118. Tails: Moving Through Loops right.
119. Tails: Press "B"("A") to jump.
120. Tails: You can take out enemies by hitting them with a jump. Give it a shot!
121. Tails: Jump - "B"("A")
122. Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
123. Tails: Press "R" while jumping to perform a Jump Dash.
124. Tails: Jump Dash - "B"("A"), then "R"
125. Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
126. Tails: Hold down on the direction pad and pree "B"("A") to start spinning.
127. Tails: While spinning, release down on the direction pad to do a Spin Dash. Try it out!
128. Tails: Spin Dash - Press down on the direction pad and "B"("A"), then release down on the direction pad.
129. Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
130. Tails: When jumping from springs or other gadgets, press "B" to perform a Trick Action.
131. Tails: Performing multiple tricks in a row will result in a combo.
132. Tails: Press "B" repeatedly and then press "A" to receive a Trick Bonus.
133. Tails: Try it out at the spring.
134. Tails: Trick Action - Jump at the spring, press "B", then "A".
135. Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
136. Tails: While jumping from a spring, hold up on the direction pad and press "R" to do a gouble jump.
137. Tails: Try to get to the stop point (a pillar topped with a gold star in a white circle).
138. Tails: Hop Jump - While jumping from a spring, press up on the direction pad and "R".
139. Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
140. Tails: While jumping from a spring, press "R" to dash in midair.
141. Tails: Try to get to the stop point (a pillar topped with a gold star in a white circle).
142. Tails: Humming-Top - While jumping from a spring, press "R".
143. Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
144. Tails: As you perform Trick Actions, the Tension Gauge to your left will fill up.
145. Tails: Use the Tension Gauge by holding "Y" down to activate Super Boost.
146. Tails: During this time, you'll be invincible.
147. Tails: You'll also be able to plw through enemies and obstacles!
148. Tails: Try to get to the stop point (a pillar topped with a gold star in a white circle).
149. Tails: Super Boost - Continue pressing right on the direction pad and "Y".
150. Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
151. Sonic: This must be the place that Marine said was all blocked off.
152. Sonic: Hey, Marine. I brought you a little present.
153. Marine: Oh my gosh, really?
154. Sonic: No big deal... really.
155. Tails: Hmmm... it looks like we've got Blue Material...
156. Tails: ...and also some Iron Material.
157. Tails: With these, I think I can build a waterbike.
158. Marine: Well, Bob's your uncle! A waterbike?! For real?!
160. Marine: Brewdy! Sonic, did you hear that? A waterbike! That's pearl!
161. Marine: That sounds so cool!
162. Sonic: Hey, Marine, calm down. It's okay!
163. Marine: Yeah, anyhow, mate... Tails! Let's get going!
164. Tails: Y-yeah, okay, sure. Just wait for me, Marine!
Walkthrough #2 - Getting Through The Training Level To Marine's House & The Main Menus
1. Head right (press the direction pad to the right) through the loop.
2. Take out any enemies by jumping up in the air (press the "B" button or the "A" button) and landing on them.
3. Pass the tall pillar by jumping onto the spring and pressing down on the direction pad and the "R" button while at the highest point.
4. Break through the high brown vine by jumping from the spring and then pressing the "R" button while next to the high brown vine.
5. Super Boost through the tree trunk obstacles by holding right on the direction pad and pressing the "Y" button.
6. Super Boost through the piles of boulders by holding right on the direction pad and pressing the "Y" button.
7. Walk up to the treasure chest and jump onto it/open it by pressing the "B" button.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Sonic Rush Adventure profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.