1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When "Press Start" appears on the lower screen, the host presses the Start button or taps anywhere on the lower screen.
1. At the main menu, the host taps "Multiplayer" (the second option from the top) twice.
2. The host taps "DS Download Play" (the top option).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Space Bust A Move", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "OK" in the bottom center of the screen (or presses the "A" button).
1. Each player selects a character by tapping on their choice twice.
2. Each player selects the difficulty option of their choice (Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, or Very Hard).
3. Each player selects their team settings by tapping on their choice twice (once to highlight and again to accept).
3a. The team choices are No, A, B, C, and D.
3b. Players that choose No are not on a team and are competing solo.
3c. Players that choose the same letter are on a team with each other.
4. The host selects the number of rounds (1 Win, 2 Wins, 3 Wins, 4 Wins, or 5 Wins per round) by tapping on their choice twice (once to highlight and again to accept).
NOTE: The default is 2 Wins.
5. The host decides whether items are turned on or not by tapping "Yes" (there will be items) or "No" (there will not be items) by tapping on their choice twice.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. A series of bubbles will appear on the top of the lower screen.
2. Shoot the bubbles at others of the same color/pattern.
3. Whenever a bubble is shot at (and connects with) a group of two or more (making the group now contain three or more), that group of bubbles will burst.
4. If there are bubbles of other colors/patterns that are being held up entirely by a group that just burst, they will drop down off the screen successfully.
5. If a bubble is shot at a wall, it will bounce off and continue upward.
6. If the bubbles lower beyond the line near the bottom of the lower screen, the game is over.
7. How To Aim: press left or right on the Direction Pad or tap the left and right arrows on either side of the shooter (at the bottom center of the lower screen).
8. How To Fire: press the "A" button or tap the bubble that is currently inside the shooter (at the bottom center of the lower screen).
9. Collecting Items: If the game is Items "Yes" and a bubble with a question mark ("?") is burst, an item will appear in the box on the right side of the lower screen.
10. Activating Items: Press the "X" button or tap the item (on the right side of the lower screen).
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, the opponent screen(s) will be shown.
2. On the lower screen, the playing field is the center part of the screen.
3. On the lower screen, the amount of incoming damage sent by opponents' good moves is shown in the box in the top left corner.
4. On the lower screen, the number of wins so far is shown in the top right corner (as crowns that are either filled in or empty).
5. On the lower screen, the current item (if items are on) is displayed on the right side.
6. On the lower screen, your character(s) is shown in the bottom left corner.
7. On the lower screen, the shooter is in the bottom center.
8. On the lower screen, the next bubble is to the right of the shooter.
2. Don't let the bubbles lower beyond the line near the bottom of the lower screen.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Space Bust-A-Move profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.