1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
NOTE: When the starscape appears on the lower screen, the host can tap the lower screen to skip the opening.
3. When "Touch the Screen to begin!" appears on the lower screen, the host taps the lower screen.
1. The host taps "VS Mode" (the third option from the top) and then taps either "OK" (at the bottom of the lower screen) or "VS Mode" again.
2. The host taps "Create Game" (in the bottom right corner of the lower screen).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "WireWay", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected, the host taps "Next" in the bottom center of the screen.
1. The host taps twice on the desired area (either Level 1 or Level 5 in Single-Card Download play).
NOTE: Available areas will be golden, while unavailable areas will be grayed out.
2. On the Entry List screen, the host taps "OK" at the bottom center of the lower screen to begin the game.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Flick: pull on (or up) the wire with your character and release.
2. Aim: when pulling on a wire, move the stylus around without removing it from the touch screen and watch the dotted aiming line before releasing
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, each player's score is in the top right corner (the pulsating spaceship indicates your score).
2. On the upper screen, your current star total is displayed in the top right corner.
3. On the upper screen, the current time elapsed is displayed in the bottom right corner.
1. Score the most points by...
2. Reach the goal (for all three laps) first.
3. Collect the most stars.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com WireWay profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.