*** World Cup Of Pool ***
- Basic Game Information
- Game Title: World Cup Of Pool
Alternate Names: "World Cup Of Pool DS"
- Publisher(s): Aksys Games
- Developer(s): Midas Interactive Entertainment/Bulldog Interactive
- Release Date(s): 2010-02-12 (U.S.), 2009-10-23 (Europe)
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Basics
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Specifics
- Game Description (as the Publishers describe it):
When you want to be the best you have to beat the best. This means taking on and defeating Earl "the Pearl" Strickland, Efren Reyes, Francisco Bustamante, Ronnie O'Sullivan and current World Champion Daryll Peach -- and that's just what you can do in World Cup of Pool!
- Fully licensed with 60 of the best players from around the world.
- The top screen displays the whole table -- and use the Touch Screen for close action shots.
- Numerous unlockable extras include new cues, ball sets and table designs.
- Unique Hall of Fame trophy room to track your career.
- More Game Specifics (External Links)
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.