1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. If this is the first time that the game is powered up, the tutorials will have to be completed in order to access the gameplay modes.
1. The host presses right (or left) on the direction pad until the orange "Versus" icon is selected.
NOTE: Versus is the fourth (4th) icon from the left and the fifth (5th) icon from the right.
2. The host selects Versus by tapping the Versus icon or by pressing the "A" button.
3. The guest will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Big Bang Mini", the guest taps on it.
6. The guest's DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says asks for confirmation that the current guest is the intended guest, the host taps "OK" near the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
1. Players will be asked to play with their Nintendo DS held with the screens side-to-side (like a book).
1a. Left-handed players should tap the "OK" on the left so that the touch screen will be the screen on the left.
1b. Right-handed players should tap the "OK" on the right so that the touch screen will be the screen on the right.
2. The host will select the arena by tapping the stage's icon across the middle of the touch screen.
NOTE: The arenas are (in order from left to right): Sky, Cave, and Factory.
3. The host will then set the number of points needed to win by tapping the left and right arrows beneath the arena icons.
NOTE: The number of points neede to win can be set from 2 through 15; the default is 5.
4. When all of the settings have been selected, the host taps "OK" in the bottom right corner of the touch screen.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Move: Touch the stylus to your flying ball and drag it to a new location, then lift the stylus from the touch screen.
2. Fire: Draw a line on the touch screen at a slightly (or more than slightly) upward angle that aims at the non-touch screen (where your opponent is pictured).
NOTE: If you start drawing the line on your character, your charcter will move and you won't fire a shot.
3. Special Moves: Left-Handed Control Scheme
3a. Fade To Black : Press up on the direction pad or press the "Y" button.
3b. Shock Wave : Press left on the direction pad or press the "B" button.
3c. Shield : Press right on the direction pad or press the "X" button.
3d. Super Tiny! : Press down on the direction pad or press the "A" button.
4. Special Moves: Right-Handed Control Scheme
4a. Fade To Black : Press up on the direction pad or press the "A" button.
4b. Shock Wave : Press left on the direction pad or press the "X" button.
4c. Shield : Press right on the direction pad or press the "B" button.
4d. Super Tiny! : Press down on the direction pad or press the "Y" button.
What To Look For
1. On the non-touch screen, your opponent will be displayed.
2. On the touch screen, you will be displayed.
1. Shoot your opponent enough times to win.
3. Avoid the sparks from missed shots.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Big Bang Mini profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.