Walkthrough #1 - Introductory Tutorial
1. "Welcome to the Big Bang Mini Training Center!"
2. "Soon, you'll find out how to light up the world with your fireworks!"
3. Tap the OK button in the center of the lower screen.
5. "During training, you'll see this small blue triangle and propeller."
6. "Touch the arrow to move on!"
7. Tap the arrow in the bottom right corner of the lower screen to proceed (do the same for future screens as well).
8. "Move to the zones indicated."
9. "To do this, simply place your stylus on your position and slide yourself onto the next colord zone."
10. Drag the triangle into the colored circles (which appear one at a time, numbered in order "1" through "4" in decreasing size) and then lift it from the screen.
12. "Now let's learn to shoot fireworks."
13. "Lightly drag your stylus in an upwards motion."
14. "The best way is to make like you do when you strike a match."
15. "No need to press hard, a light stroke is enough."
16. "Now try on the arrow!"
17. Draw ten short, upward lines along the giant arrow that appears on the lower screen.
19. "What magnificent fireworks! It's like you've been doing this all your life!"
20. "Make sure you shoot in a different place and dnot on the blue triangle."
21. "Or else you'll be forced to move and that could be risky."
22. "You can launch fireworks from wherever!"
23. "You can even fire them at angles."
25. Draw five short, diagonal-upward lines along each of the two giant arrow that appears on the lower screen.
27. "Now learn to aim better."
28. "Try to eliminate these five targets!"
29. Draw short (and, when necessary, angled) lines in the direction of the five targets on the upper screen until all five have been hit.
30. "Nice work... you deserve a reward!"
31. "Every target you hit wins a star."
33. Draw short (and, when necessary, angled) lines in the direction of the three targets on the upper screen until all three have been hit.
34. "Now, pick up your stars by passing over them."
35. "Collect the maximum number of stars to unlock the next level!"
36. "The bar, left, indicated your progression."
37. Draw short (and, when necessary, angled) lines in the direction of the targets and, when the targets drop stars, move the triangle into the stars to collect them.
39. "One last thing: what happens when your fireworks miss their target?"
40. Draw a short line into the air that does NOT hit the target.
41. "Sparks and debris fall on you!!!"
42. "Make sure your stay away from it and try not to get hit!"
43. "Here is the final challenge of your training."
44. "We shall end on a little game:"
45. "Try to avoid the burning debris for 20 seconds!"
46. Drag the traingle around so that none of the colored debris comes in contact with the circle for twenty seconds.
47. "Congratualations. You have mastered all of the advanced Big Bang Mini techniques."
48. "Arcade and Versus modes are now unlocked!"
Walkthrough #2 - Arena-Specific Features
1. Sky: Unlimited ceiling.
2. Cave: Limited ceiling, disruptable bats.
3. Factory: Large boxes will slowly lower you through the floor and into spikes; once exposed, floor spikes are lethal.
Walkthrough #3 - In-Game Hints During Downloading
1. Cave: Don't shoot the sleeping bats! (They will attack you)
2. Factory: Beware of nasty falling blocks! (They could crush you) (And you don't want that)
3. It is impossible to lick your own elbow. (80% of the people who just read this spent 5 minutes trying...)
4. Returned Bullets go faster! (And faster. And faster.)
5. Send back you opponents bullets! (just touch them)
6. Try to hold your console in a different way. It could be one simple way to improve your performance!
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Big Bang Mini profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.