Walkthrough #1 - Introduction To "Quick Brain Age Check"
1. Now, I'll explain how the amazing Brain Age Check actually works.
2. Please say the color of the words you are about to see.
3. There are four possible colors, but don't just read the words! (Red, Blue, Yellow, and Black)
4. Say the color of the word.
5. This test measures activity in the prefrontal cortex.
6. The results of this test are most accurate for native English speakers.
8. Note: Try speaking in a normal tone from a foot away from the Nintendo DS.
9. Note: Try not to breathe directly on the Mic or use it in a windy place.
10. (At this point, the game is played. After the game...)
11. The best brain age you can get on this test is twenty years old (Your brain is in its "##s").
12. How does this compare to your actual age?
13. If your brain is older than you, then you should take note.
14. The full version of Brain Age shows your brain age down to the year!
15. There are also several different training programs for you to try.
16. We even have more than 100 sudoku puzzles!
17. These are all great ways to improve your DS brain age.
Walkthrough #2 - Intrduction To "Quick Training"
1. Now, I'll explain the training that you use to improve brain activity.
2. Look at the problems that appear on the left screen (the right screen for lefthanded players),
3. and write the answers on the right screen (the left screen for lefthanded players) as fast as you can.
4. Solving the problems quickly will activate your prefrontal cortex!
(Press here to start) 20x calculations
Walkthrough #3 - Introduction To "Quick Sudoku"
1. To solve a sudoku puzzle, simply fill in the squares with a number from 1 to 9.
2. But you need to follow three rules when writing in numbers!
3. First, every column must contain only one of each number from 1 to 9.
4. Second, every row must contain only one of each number from 1 to 9.
5. Third, every 3 x 3 box must contain only one of eachy number from 1 to 9.
6. If you fulfill all three conditions and fill in all spaces, then you have succeeded!
7. Next, let me tell you how to operate the controls.
8. Touch the square you want to fill in to enlarge it.
9. To place an answer, write a large number in the enlarged square.
10. To make note of a possible answer, write in a small number.
11. Each square can hold up to nine of these options.
12. Draw the number 0 in the square to erase your answer
13. Touch Zoom Out to return to the main screen.
14. If you want to quit a puzzle before you finish, just tap Quit.
15. (At this point, the game is played. After the game...)
16. The full version of Brain Age shows your brain age down to the year!
17. There are also several different training programs for you to try.
18. We even have more than 100 sudoku puzzles!
19. These are all great ways to improve your DS brain age.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Brain Age: Train Your Brain In Minutes A Day! profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.