*** Brain Age: Train Your Brain In Minutes A Day! ***
- Basic Game Information
- Game Title: Brain Age: Train Your Brain In Minutes A Day!
Alternate Names: "Brain Age", "Brain Age 1", "Brain Age: Train Your Brain In Minutes A Day", "Nou O Kitaeru Otona No DS Training" (Japan)
- Release Date(s): 2006-04-17 (U.S.), 2005-05-19 (Japan), 2006-06-09 (Europe)
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Basics
- # Of Players (SCD):
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Specifics
- Game Description (as the Publishers describe it):
Exercise is the key to good health, both for body and mind -- and now there's finally a way to make mental exercise simple and fun. Inspired by the work of prominent Japanese neuroscientist Dr. Ryuto Kawashima, this software features activities designed to help stimulate your brain and give it the workout it needs. Using it for just a few minutes each day can make your brain feel fresh and sharp!
- Dr. Kawashima is your Brain Age guide, taking you through every step of the exercises.
- Touch-based controls and over 15 fun activities - including sudoku - make training your brain a snap.
- More Game Specifics (External Links)
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.