1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When the "Start" logo appears on the lower screen, the host taps it.
1. The host taps the green "Options" bar (the bottom bar).
2. The host then taps "Send Demo" (the thrd bar from the top).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Cooking Mama", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
There is only one recipe in the Single-Card Download demo - Salisbury Steak
Game Controls / How To Play
Cooking Mama is a game where the various motions are different for each recipe and all of the instructions are right on the screen. Check out DSSingleCard.com's Cooking Mama Walkthroughs for a walkthrough of the Salisbury
Steak recipe that is available in the Single-Card Download demo.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen (all steps), the plate on the placemat is also the timer, keeping track of how much time you have left.
2. On the upper screen (Make Shape!), the number of steaks you still need to form will be displayed on the placemat.
3. On the upper screen (Pan-fry!), a timing bar will be displayed along the bottom edge of the screen.
3a. Items on the timing bar will move from the right side to the left side. When they reach the green line on the left, do that action.
3b. Each action had a width to it. You can do that action at any time the green line is still over it's color.
4. On the lower screen (Pan-fry!), the heat gauge is on the bottom edge of the screen to the right on the pan's handle.
4a. As long as the heat gauge's orange slider is beneath the red area (left), the heat is set to High.
4b. As long as the heat gauge's orange slider is beneath the orange area (center), the heat is set to Medium.
4c. As long as the heat gauge's orange slider is beneath the yellow area (right), the heat is set to Low.
1. Complete the meal in the alotted time limits (one per step).
2. Prepare the dish and present it to Mama for a score.
3. Make the best meal possible and get the highest score possible.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Cooking Mama profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.