1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. If the this is the first time the game has been played, it will ask for a profile name (following the credits sequence).
3a. The name of the system will be in the space as a default.
3b. To erase the preselected entry, tap the on-screen backspace arrow until all characters have been deleted.
3c. To add characters, tap on the characters you wish to add in the correct order.
3d. When the name is set, tap the large arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen.
1. Tap the symbol to the left of "Multiplayer" (the second option from the top).
2. Tap the symbol to the left of "Single Card Game" (the bottom option).
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Corvette Evolution GT", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. When the host's DS says that all guests trying to connect are connected and have finished loading, the host taps the arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen.
1. The host will then select which of two tracks will be played by pressing left or right on the direction pad.
2. To accept the highlighted track, the host taps the large arrow in the bottom right corner of the lower screen.
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Steer Left Or Right: Press left or right on the direction pad.
2. Accelerate: Press the "A" button.
3. Brake/Slow Down: Press the "B" button.
4. Reverse: Press and hold the "B" button.
What To Look For
1. On the upper screen, your car will be displayed in third-person view.
2. On the upper screen, your rank (as well as the person in front of or behind you) will be displayed in the top left corner.
3. On the upper screen, the race record and your current time will be displayed in the top right corner.
4. On the upper screen, your current lap number (out of the total) will be displayed in the bottom left corner.
5. On the upper screen, your speed and RPM will be displayed in the bottom right corner.
6. On the lower screen, the racetrack's map will be displayed (will your car marked in yellow and all of the other cars marked in red).
2. Achieve the fastest time.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Corvette Evolution GT profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.