1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When the music starts, the host taps anywhere on the lower screen.
1. The host taps "Select Game" (the large button on the right half of the lower screen).
2. The host scrolls through the available games by pressing up or down on the Direction Pad (or by spinning the gear with the stylus).
NOTE: For lists of available games (sorted by list order or alphabetically), see below.
3. When the desired game is located, the host taps on the game's name.
4. The game will say "Press SELECT to insert COIN, and press START to start a GAME."; the host taps the on-screen "OK" button.
5. The host taps anywhere on the background (which shows basic game information).
6. There are two menus that the host may be looking at...
6a. The Simple Menu has the top left corner of the lower screen empty and one small button on the far left labeled "To MANIAC".
6b. The Maniac Menu has four small buttons in the top left corner of the lower screen and one small button on the far left labeled "To SIMPLE".
7. If the Simple Menu is loaded, tap "To MANIAC" on the far left edge of the lower screen.
8. The button in the bottom left corner of the screen should read "WIRELESS"; the host taps the "WIRELESS" button.
Each game has four (4) different types of Single-Card Download wireless play...
1. Co-op Game: Allows for two people, each on their own DS system, to play together.
2. Demo: Sends a single-player copy of the game to another DS system.
3. Dual DS Game: Allows a second DS system to play a single-player game which can be seen on the host's DS system.
4. Send Replay: Sends a recorded playthrough (or partial playthrough) of the game in question.
1. The host taps on the wireless option of their choice.
2. The guest will power on their Nintendo DS system.
3. The guest tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
4. When the graphic bar appears with the game's name and selected wireless option appears, the guest taps on it.
4a. If the selected wireless option is Co-op Game, the graphic bar will read "[Game Name] co-op game"
4b. If the selected wireless option is Demo, the graphic bar will read "[Game Name] DEMO"
4c. If the selected wireless option is Dual DS Game, the graphic bar will read "[Game Name] Dual DS Game"
4d. If the selected wireless option is Send Replay, the graphic bar will read "[Game Name] replay"
5. The guest's DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
6. The download wil begin automatically.
List Of Included Games w/Breakdowns & Instructions - Sorted By On-Screen List Order
List Of Included Games w/Breakdowns & Instructions - Sorted Alphabetically
Basketball (Super Basketball),
Horror Maze (Tutankham),
Rainbow Bell (Twin Bee),
Roc 'N Rope,
Shao Lin's Road (Kicker),
Track & Field,
Yie Ar Kung-Fu
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Konami Classics Series: Arcade Hits profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.