*** Left Brain Right Brain ***
- Basic Game Information
- Game Title: Left Brain Right Brain
Alternate Names: "Left or Right - Ambidextrous Challenge" (Europe)
- Developer(s): Japan Art Media
- Release Date(s): 2007-12-04 (U.S.), 2007-11-16 (Europe)
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Basics
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Specifics
- Game Description (as the Publishers describe it):
ARE YOU RIGHT-BRAINED OR LEFT-BRAINED?
Evidence suggests that "right-brain" people think more creatively and "left-brain" people think more logically. This brain orientation in turn determines whether you're a "righty" or a "lefty." Until now! Introducing the only game designed to develop ambidexterity and open youy mind to new ways of thinking!
- Rotate the DS in book-style play that promoites hand-eye coordination via 15 challenging drills
- Monitor Improvement via development percentages for each hand
- Challenge a friend to 2-player mini-game tests via DS download play
- More Game Specifics (External Links)
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.