Walkthrough #1 - A Complete List Of All In-Game Lures (In Order)
1. Crankbait: A round body lure with a big lip. A rattle in the lure makes a noise to attract fish.
2. Weightless Worm: A type of worm with no sinker. It works best in middle depths.
3. Combination Rubber Jig: Lure combinig trailer and rubber jig.
4. Jirkbait: A long, thin streamline lure that resembles a fish when underwater.
5. Hopper: Moves in a circle on the surface of the water; the front part creates air bubble to attract bass. It is mose effective in the morning and in the afternoon.
6. Frog: Frog shaped lure. This is most effective if used to mimic a frog swimming, and is particularly recommended for use in areas with lily pads.
7. Buzzbait: As advanced spinner bait type lure.
8. Spinner: The spinner makes noise underwater with its spinning blade in order to attract fish. This works better with trout than with bass.
9. Spoon: The spoon lure is a concave piece of metal resembling a spoon. This is an indispensable item for catching big fish.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Professional Fisherman's Tour: Northern Hemisphere profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.