*** SBK: Snowboard Kids ***
- Basic Game Information
- Game Title: SBK: Snowboard Kids
Alternate Names: "SBK DS", "Snowboard Kids SBK", "Snowboard Kids Party" (Japan), "Snobo Kids DS"
- Game Genre(s):
- Publisher(s): Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
- Developer(s): Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
- Release Date(s): 2005-11-22 (U.S.), 2005-11-24 (Japan), 2006-04-28 (Europe)
- ESRB Rating: Everyone (Mild Cartoon Violence)
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Basics
- # Of Players (SCD):
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Specifics
- Game Description (as the Publishers describe it):
The Snowboard Kids are back and better than ever. Just when you thought it was safe to hit the slopes, these daring teens start tearing it up again in a series of fast and furious downhill events! SBK has all the elements you loved in Snowboad Kids 1 and 2, plus a slew of features for a new generation of gamers. Featuring touch screen controls, wireless multiplayer competition, new weapons, new characters, and a souped-up sense of speed, this is the sequel you've been waiting for!
- Touch screen trick control lets you pull off some amazing new tricks!
- Multiple game modes including: Slalom, Boss Battles, 4 player multiplayer and more!
- Use points earned from any game mode to purchase new boards, cool gear and crazy unlockables!
- More Game Specifics (External Links)
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.