1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When "Touch Screen To Start" appears on the lower screen, the host taps anywhere on the lower screen.
1. The host taps on "Multiplayer" (the third option from the top).
2. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
3. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
4. When the graphic bar appears saying "World Championship Poker DS", the guests tap on it.
5. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
6. When the host's DS says that the correct number of guests (clients) trying to connect are connected, the host taps "Upload" in the bottom right corner of the screen.
List Of Games w/Breakdowns & Instructions - Sorted By On-Screen Order
List Of Games w/Breakdowns & Instructions - Sorted By Game Title
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com World Championship Poker: Deluxe Series profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.