Walkthrough #1 - Poker Hand Values (Highest To Lowest) With Descriptions
1. Five-Of-A-Kind (five cards of the same value - requires wild cards)
2. Royal Flush (A, K, Q, J, 10 - all of the same suit)
3. Straight Flush (any five consecutive cards of the same suit)
4. Four-Of-A-Kind (four cards of the same value)
5. Full House (a three-of-a-kind and a pair)
6. Flush (any five cards of the same suit)
7. Straight (any five consecutive cards)
8. Three-Of-A-Kind (three cards with the same value)
9. Two Pair (two pair of same-value cards)
10. One Pair (one pair of same-value cards)
11. High Card (the highest value card on the table)
Walkthrough #2 - Character Selection: Brief Biographies (sorted by in-game order)
1. DC - This chap from the UK has never lost a poker tournament and doesn't plan to.
2. Van - A long-time veteran of the World Championship Poker circuit, Van has returned to retake his crown.
3. Cliff - An old cowboy out to give the young bucks a run for their money.
4. Tia - Shows no mercy at the card table, she is a ruthless opponent.
5. Anthony - Anthony's bark is worse than his bite.
6. Bill - Bill has quite a temper, but seems to have all the luck.
7. Clark - A retired football player, Clark plays poker the way he did defense: no mercy.
8. Bubbles - She proves that blondes do have more fun.
9. Bruce - A retired drill sergeant, Bruce is looking for his last hurrah.
10. Bud - The only thing cooler than his game is his hair.
11. Victor - This heartthrob is determined to steal hearts and leave you broke.
12. Granny - Fixed income be damned, Granny's gonna make the most of Hank's life insurance payout.
13. Holly - She'll kill you with love and kindness, but don't be fooled, she's a card shark.
14. Jasmine - Money, money, money, is all that this card player thinks about.
15. John - Poker, ladies, and winning are the three things that John is best at, at least that's how tells it.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com World Championship Poker: Deluxe Series profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.