Walkthrough #1 - Rare Tiles And Their Effects
1. Binoculars (a pair of binoculars): Makes all removable tiles identifyable by pulsing three items.
2. Bucket (a pouring paint bucket): Changes all tiles on your opponent's screen to black and white for a short time.
3. Curator (a human man's head): Replaces all tiles of one random animal type on your opponent's screen into the curator's head.
NOTE: Removing three curator tiles does NOT reduce your opponent's status bar... it just removes them from the screen.
4. Heart (a heart): Refills your status bar.
5. Special Tile (a tile of rotating animal pictures): Removes all animals of the type showing when it is tapped.
Walkthrough #2 - Animals And Their Color
7. Panda (black and white)
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Zoo Keeper profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.