Walkthrough #1 - Blocks Of Many Colors (Quest Mode Only)
1. Purple blocks become maroon blocks.
2. Maroon blocks become golden blocks.
3. Golden blocks become silver blocks.
4. Silver blocks get destroyed.
5. Aqua blue blocks get destroyed and the ball will keep going.
6. Dark gray blocks can not be destroyed.
7. Some blocks are half dark gray & half silver. They are only destroyed if the ball hits the silver half of the block.
Walkthrough #2 - Other Items On The Field (Quest Mode Only)
1. Switches (dark green) unlock areas by removing some dark gray blocks.
2. Some switches will disappear after they've been hit.
3. Some switches will stay on the board and can be unswitched if hit a second time.
4. Water will slow a ball down while it is going through it. The ball will speed up again once it is no longer in the water.
5. Magnets' (half gray, half red) red halves will repel a ball even before it comes in contact with the ball.
Walkthrough #3 - Level Bosses & Their Levels (Quest Mode Only)
1. To defeat the boss Condor ( 1-4), you must flip the blocks blocking the path and then send the ball through the tunnel. Avoid the panels.
2. To defeat the boss Plant ( 2-4), you must hit each of the 5 nodules four times each. Watch out for the bubbles.
3. To defeat the boss Monkey ( 3-4), you must hit the eye with the ball. Watch out for his hands, which can dart out quickly.
4. To defeat the boss Spider ( 4-4), you must hit the eye with the ball after detroying the blocks that make up the legs. Avoid the web.
5. To defeat the boss Whale ( 5-4), you must knock out the teeth, destroy the ring around the eye, then hit the eye with the ball.
6. To defeat the boss Heron ( 6-4), you must wait until the armored eye retracts to the hull, crack the armor, then hit the eye three times with the ball.
7. To defeat the boss Condor ( 7-4), you must do the same thing as 1-4, but you must hit each of the path-blocking blocks two times each.
8. To defeat the boss Monkey ( 8-4), you must do the same thing as 3-4, but you must hit the eye twice.
9. To defeat the boss Spider ( 9-4), you must do the same thing as 4-4, but you must hit the eye twice.
10. To defeat the boss Whale (10-4), you must do the same thing as 5-4.
11. To defeat the boss Hands (11-4), you must hit the hands until the break apart and then hit the eye with the ball.
12. To defeat the boss Unknown (12-4), you must break the 4 shells in the roof, then destroy the four eyes. Avoid the (temporarily invisible) two giant eyeballs.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Break 'Em All profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.