Walkthrough #1 - Cooking Tutorial
1. Blow into the microphone to cool off dishes before they burn.
2. There are three stages when cooking.
3. First you prepare raw ingredients...
4. Then you cook your masterpieces...
5. And then finish each dish for the curstomers.
6. You do this several times per meal.
7. Work quickly and with precision
8. Let's prepare your ingredients...
9. You must cut, slice and chop ingredients.
10. Cut the ingredients carefully.
11. Try it yourself. (Well done.)
12. To slice, draw your knife back and forth.
13. Start at either end. Lift your knife after each slice.
14. If you make a mistake, you'll have to start over.
15. Now you try it! (Superb!)
16. Chop the food with your knife.
17. You may have to chop several times.
18. Give it a try. (Nicely done.)
19. Accuracy is important. (Magnifique!)
20. Remember, you must try until you prepare the ingredient perfectly.
21. Now, we will cook your food.
22. You have three burners to watch! Keep track of them all!
23. Your ingredients are on the left. When they're ready, drag them into your pot.
25. Watch the dial to see when a dish is burning,when it is done, and when to add ingredients.
26. New ingredients are available to add when the dial reaches green.
27. Stir the pot to make a dish cook faster.
28. Stirring smoothly works better than stirring quickly.
29. Now you try it! (Superb!)
30. If the dial turns red, the dish is burning.
31. Blow in the pot to cool it down. (Nicely done.)
32. If the dial reaches the end of the red, the dish is ruined and must be restarted.
33. When a dish is finished, ring the bell to start the next one.
34. Some dishes cook faster than others.
35. And dishes always cook faster when stirred.
36. Now, once the dishes are cooked, it is time to finish them!
37. Finish each dish according to the recipe!
38. You only have a few seconds. Make a mistake, and you must try again. (Magnifique!)
39. And that, Remy, is how you cook.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com R profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.