1. With the power off, the host loads the game cartridge into their Nintendo DS system.
2. The host powers their system on, then taps on the "Warning" screen and then on the graphic for the game.
3. When "Press Start" appears on the lower screen, the host presses the "Start" button.
1. On the main menu (when "Multi Mission" is highlighted), the host presses down on the direction pad twice (to highlight "Wireless Mission").
2. When "Wireless Mission" is highlighted, the host presses the "A" button.
3. The guest(s) will power on their Nintendo DS system.
4. The guest(s) tap on the "Warning" screen and then on the "DS Download Play" button.
5. When the graphic bar appears saying "Metroid Prime Pinball", the guests tap on it.
6. The guests' DS systems will ask "Would you like to download this software? Tap "Yes".
7. As each guest connects, the download will begin automatically. The initial download is complete when "Press Start When Ready" appears on the host's upper screen.
7. When the host's DS says "Press Start When Ready" (on the upper screen), the host presses the Start button.
(There are no selectable features.)
Game Controls / How To Play
1. Ball Launch: (Automatic)
2. Left Paddle: "L" button or left on the direction pad
3. Right Paddle: "R" button or right on the direction pad or "A" button
4. Plant A Bomb: "B" button
5. Shake the game: Touch the game with stylus on the lower screen and move it (the stylus) around without lifting it from the lower screen.
6. Any time a player loses their ball, their score drops down into a tie with last place.
NOTE: If the player in last place loses their ball, their score does not drop.
What To Look For
1. The pinball board takes up the entirety of both screens.
2. On the lower screen, your progression toward the goal is shown as an orange dot moving slowly along a line near the top center of the screen.
3. On the lower screen, opponents' progression toward the goal is shown as smaller blue dots moving slowly along a line near the top center of the screen.
4. On the lower screen, your current score is displayed below the progression bar.
5. On the lower screen, your current rank is displayed near the bottom center of the screen; above the flippers and below the circle.
1. Reach 100,000+ points first.
Other information available:
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com Metroid Prime Pinball profile.
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.