*** Metroid Prime Pinball ***
- Basic Game Information
- Game Title: Metroid Prime Pinball
Alternate Names: "Metroid Prime: Pinball", "Metroid Prime Pinball (w/Rumble Pak)"
- Developer(s): Fuse Games Limited
- Release Date(s): 2005-10-24 (U.S.), 2006-01-19 (Japan), 2007-06-22 (Europe), 2005-12-01 (Australia)
- ESRB Rating: Everyone (Mild Fantasy Violence)
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Basics
- # Of Players (SCD):
- Single-Card Download (SCD) Specifics
- Game Description (as the Publishers describe it):
Collect hidden artifacts, find weapon upgrades, battle bosses, and play dozens of pinball mini-games as Samus shows how powerful her morphball ability can be. Tables based on classic Metroid Prime regions, including Phendrana Drifts and Magmoor Caverns provide challenge and intense action.
- 8-player wireless game play using a single Game Card. Hit the drop targets to release Metroid enemies on your opponents' tables as they try to beat you to the top score.
- Feel each shake and bump of the table through the special Rumble Pack (included) that plugs into the Game Boy Advance slot of your Nintendo DS.
- More Game Specifics (External Links)
If you'd like to contact this website:
to return to the DSSingleCard.com main page.